Noteworth’s product management team is passionate about delivering high-value, easy-to-use products and features to the doctors and patients using our connected health platform.
We’re seeking a mobile product manager to join our team who can help us create delightful mobile experiences, guided by metrics and customer insights, from conception to launch.
The mobile product manager will oversee the continued development of the Noteworth App (across iOS and Android) and has the demonstrated skills to make it happen. The Noteworth App is one of our core products, and the primary way that we collect patient-generated health data from patients, which drives all other functionality of Noteworth. Using the Noteworth App, patients track their own progress, all while providing their physicians with a clearer picture of their health.
The mobile product manager will drive the process of defining, executing and delivering a product roadmap, strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with the engineering, design, operations, sales and marketing teams to bring new features to market for the Noteworth App.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a cross-functional organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple product that patients love.
- Develop product strategy and vision for consumer-facing mobile apps, supported by internal and external analysis.
- Drive product development from conception to launch, using qualitative and quantitative metrics to judge success.
- Set product roadmap and technical specs for mobile apps, connected medical devices and SDKs.
- Create buy-in for the product vision, both internally and with key external partners.
- Distill business and user requirements to develop detailed, crisp user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for mobile products.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among patient experience, app performance and operational support load.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet technical or strategic goals.
- Passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare experience.
- Have proven track record of creating innovative solutions for consumers in native mobile apps.
- Have 2+ years of consumer-facing mobile product management experience.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in medical device or healthcare / wellness-related devices or mobile apps.
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused product insights and uncovering trends and optimization opportunities.
- Are a tactician that can effectively represent their ideas persuasively among internal colleagues as well as clients.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have proven ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Have proven leadership abilities to manage multiple initiatives across multiple platforms.
- Are passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal growth.