Noteworth is looking for a savvy Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join our team. The Office Manager would support the day-to-day administrative operations of the Noteworth HQ in Hoboken, NJ, as well as the busy schedules of our CEO and CTO.
The Office Manager will ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve day-to-day operations. They will act as the point-person for making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors, answering the phone, taking messages, routing mail, maintaining the office condition and ordering any necessary cleaning, repairs or maintenance, in addition to providing general administrative support. They would also be able to book travel and accommodation, handle expenses, as well as schedule meetings, correspondence and accurately complete ad-hoc tasks as needed on behalf of our executives.
- 2-5 years experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant or other secretarial role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A keen eye for details, accuracy and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Mac OS
- Flexible to working within a fast-paced, fluid startup environment
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements/efficiencies and implement processes
- A self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the company and its executives
- Passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal growth